Dora the Explorer is an animated television series that is a wonderful show for children. It's perfect for pre-schoolers and toddlers. The lessons are hidden in Dora's adventures and not force fed. Another one of the best parts of Dora the Explorer show is the bilingual aspect. Characters speak both English and Spanish. Dora's adventures are fun and interesting, with an emphasis on sharing, compromise, and interactivity. Catchy songs are interspersed with recurring themes. The repetition can be annoying for a parent, but it's just what young minds need to aid in learning.
Dora the Explorer: Season 1
01. The Legend of the Big Red Chicken: Along with her friend Monkey Boots, Dora goes on adventures.
02. Lost and Found: Dora and Boots find a little baby blue bird who fell out of her nest.
03. Hic-Boom-Ohhh: Dora and Boots hear a strange sound coming from Yellow Valley.
04. Beaches: Dora and Boots travel to the Beach in beat the summer heat.
05. We All Scream For Ice Cream: An ice cream trucks arrives, but Dora and Boots have to hurry to catch it!
06. Choo Choo: All aboard! It's time for the big train race!
07. Treasure Island: Dora and friends discover a key to a treasure chest!
08. Three L'il Piggies: Dora and Boots are visiting the farm to bring gifts to the three little piggies.
09. Big River: Boots loses one of his boots in the Big River.
10. Berry Hunt: Dora and Boots travel to Blueberry Hill to search for blueberries.
11. Wizzle Wishes: Dora and Boots meet Wizzle who lost his bag of wishes and can't get home.
12. Grandma's House: Dora and Boots set off through the woods to deliver a basket of treats.
13. Surprise: Dora and friends celebrate Boots' birthday party!
14. Sticky Tape: Benny the Bull needs some Sticky Tape in a hurry.
15. Bouncing Ball: Dora and Boots have to chase a bouncy ball down the hill.
16. Backpack: Dora thinks back to when she first met Backpack.
17. Fish Out of Water: Dora and Boots go underwater to help rescue baby fish trapped in a tide pool.
18. Bugga, Bugga: Dora and Boots offer to help Mama Bugga Bugga bring a giant cookie home to feed her babies.
19. Little Star: Making a wish on the first star in the sky, Dora and Boots have to rescue it when it falls.
20. Dora Saves the Prince: Dora and Boots must go into a storybook to rescue a prince from a wicked witch.
21. El Coqui: Dora and Boots discover a little frog who has lost his voice.
22. The Chocolate Tree: Dora and Boots set off into the forest to find a magical Chocolate Tree.
23. Te Amo: A cruel magician has turned the King and Queen into mountains with a spell.
24. Pablo's Flute: Pablo loses his magic flute and his farm is in danger of drying up.
25. To The Treehouse: Dora and Boots must hurry to reach a party at the Treehouse.
26. Call Me Mr. Riddles: Boots enters a riddle contest.
27. The Lost City
List dora explorer videos - wikipedia, free, Specials "dora the explorer" special releases include dvd boxed sets (compilation of compilations) and samplers (i.e., a selection of episodes from various. Dora explorer (tv series 2000– ) - imdb, Created by eric weiner, chris gifford, valerie walsh. with fatima ptacek, regan mizrahi, alexandria suarez, caitlin sanchez. along with her friend monkey boots, dora. Dora explorer preschool learning games nick jr., Dora the explorer. join dora, boots, backpack, map, and swiper for interactive preschool adventures in your backyard and around the world. preschoolers can sing and.
When Fátima Ptacek first auditioned for the voice of “Dora the Explorer” about four years ago, she actually didn’t know it was for the iconic children's TV role.